Aluminum crossbow bolt 16 "
6 x 16 inch aluminum bolts. Suitable for crossbows of the Jaguar series.
- Technical specifications:
- Total weight: 23 grams
- 8.1 mm diameter
- Overall length according to manufacturer: 16 inches = 435mm
- screwable field tip steel: weight 125grain = 8.3 g
- Aluminum tube body, red anodized
- 3-fold plastic fletching made of flexible, stable plastic
- high-strength ABS moon cams
- Shaft length 403mm - gray ABS inserts
6 pieces of 20 '' aluminum boltsTotal weight: 25.1 grams Diameter 9 mm Overall length according to manufacturer: 16 inches = 435mm screwable field tip steel: weight 125 grain = 8.1 g Aluminum tube body black anodized 3 ABS 2.6 "springs: red guide spring + 2 yellow springs high-strength ABS moon cams
EXCALIBUR FIELD POINTS TIP 11/32 - 100 GRAIN The Field Point is a screw tip that is used especially for bolts with inserts for target shooting. The tip has a specially developed profile, which means that targets are less damaged and the bolts are easier to remove. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS THREAD: 11/32 HEAD DIAMETER: APPROX. 8.5 MM OVERALL LENGTH:...