Edible wild plants
Daniel Baer and Diego Gardón: Edible Wild Plants. 120 pages, numerous color photos, paperback, 183 x 225 mm, ISBN 978-3-95843-477-6 (Rights all available)
Recognize, collect & enjoy wild plants
Daniel Baer and Diego Gardón - together known as the herb owl - with their herb hikes in the urban wilderness around Cologne provide unconventional insights into the world of edible wild plants. In this guide they share their knowledge about where and when native wild plants and wild herbs grow, what properties and / or what healing powers they have and what you should always pay attention to when collecting and recycling. The book is peppered with recipes for preparing imaginative, colorful, delicious and healthy menus with local wild herbs and plants. This book is a guide and cookbook in one!
- Find, identify, collect and use edible wild herbs and plants yourself
- Prepare delicious dishes with ingredients you have collected yourself
- Expand your own menu with healthy and local wild herbs at no cost
- Eat less contaminated foods from nature
- Promote a sustainable way of life and respectful interaction with nature
Expand the menu plan with local herbs
Collecting and utilizing wild plants and herbs is very easy and therefore a cost-effective, sustainable and healthy addition to your personal menu . In addition, dealing with the local fauna leads to a greater understanding of and an intensive connection with nature . With a new awareness and a respectful view of the plant world, you go on the next forest walk ... and come back home with delicious and useful plants.