A very robust water filter for high loads and long use. Removes bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores and sediments and provides you with fresh, healthy water everywhere.
... and not a bit old. Made in Switzerland, the filter is used for outdoor activities, expeditions and in disaster relief. The filter has been continuously developed for decades. The plastic body has given way to a robust steel body and the pump has been further improved. With a filter capacity of 50,000 liters, the filter offers the longest running time in our range and is therefore a great favorite when going on a world trip or long expeditions (on a five-year trip, you could filter up to 27 liters of water every day).
Made for the rough
The base and upper part of the filter are made of light aluminum. The centerpiece, the filter candle, is protected by a robust steel sleeve. As a result, the filter is not lightweight, but is equipped for all eventualities and tasks.
- High quality pump filter
- Silver-impregnated ceramic filter element
- Ceramic element can be cleaned easily
- Robust aluminum and steel construction
- Ergonomic pump handle
- Can be used for a long time - up to 50,000 l capacity (depending on the water quality)
- Intake hose with prefilter and float
- Outlet hose with bottle clip
- Made in Switzerland
- 20-year manufacturer's guarantee